Are you thinking about online exams? Relax in your thoughts because you are in the right place. We have powerful online exam software that allows teachers, professionals, and survey organizers to manage their questions and conduct online exams.
In this era of information technology take an online test/exam with a fair exam, students are very well acquainted with the internet and computer. Thus, the Internet-based education system is becoming popular every day. Following the same trend, web/internet based online exams/tests are also the latest craze, hence time-consuming.
We direct directors/coordinators of examinations in educational / training organizations to manage their exams online, and for students to take them at ease. Premium Membership is the most innovative and easy-to-use online testing platform and promises to help you fully automate your online review process.
From recording students to making test papers for them, loading a single question paper — everything is under your control.
Recommended for you: How Education Software Helps Students?
The latest trends of examination systems
In this section, we will list the latest trends adapted for the online education system. Then start evolving!
1. Easy to learn from world-class experts.
If he is considered a world-class expert on a particular subject, he is presumed to be quite busy. Most likely, given that you continue to work in your field, that catches most of your time and attention. These world-class experts spend their time in their field of expertise and have time to go to every class around the world to teach others.
However, through world-class expert technology people can spread a message, a course, or another package of information to an insane amount of people.
2. Learning is becoming more and more adapted.
Traditional education is a bit broken. I can draw attention to this from experience. Earlier in my life, I taught personal coding workshops with Marco (CEO and co-founder of Firehose) around the country at places like Harvard Business School, Carnegie Mellon, and Babson University.
Many times when I held workshops, I experimented with how I explained the concepts. We tested A / B classes and used our results to understand how people understand complex technical concepts. After conducting dozens of workshops, I finally found an ideal way to teach students.
3. Getting the right content in the right form.
Video lessons work for some concepts, but the lesson works better for other concepts. Live instruction goes beyond both videos and lessons for other types of learning. The best online learning experiences find a way to balance each type in the most customized way possible for students.
Individual lessons are text-based guides with detailed coding instructions. I structured it this way because it reflects the real world, where you wrote the documentation that you have to analyze to solve problems.
4. You can challenge yourself.
Discovering challenges without clear instructions is one of the best ways to absorb content and really begin to understand how things work on a deeper level. It often takes a little frustration and failure to click things.
5. Getting back on track is getting easier.
When students face problems that they understand, it is often the hardest thing that causes problems. In typical programming, the smaller the difference between lowercase or uppercase letters, the longer the fight can take place.
Also Check out: Start Online Examination Center Using Exam Portals
What is online exam software?
Everyone should be aware of the traditional method of examinations i.e. pen method in colleges and institutes. But it’s all gone now!
Faculty require a lot of time and productive effort in the entire process, from producing question papers to producing offline results.
Even if the number of students increases, teacher monitoring or evaluation can be difficult. To gain control over this and easily analyze student performance, the entire process must be automated, avoiding most human intervention. Here comes “online exam software”!
How online exam software helps you to get change in the examination system
When we talk about our education system, we can say that it is about change, but it does not change due to our entangled beliefs.
Therefore, this technique can help in getting the necessary part to bring about necessary changes in the education system. Examination software has evolved as this new generation demands.
Examination software can solve many problems simultaneously. Exam software makes it easy for both students and teachers to pass through this sequence of exams.
Now the question arises that how does exam software help in improving the education system? Continuing this discussion, the following points can be considered.
- The exam software eases all the operational difficulties that a teacher or officer has to face while conducting examinations offline. This helps institutions with data storage and also allows reducing operating costs.
- It only minimizes all other activities required for generating question papers, evaluating stacks of answer sheets, making bulletins, and offline activities. Examination software gives teachers the freedom to do all these tedious activities. Therefore, a teacher will have more time for teaching and will also improve the overall commitment of the students.
- The exam software comes with self-assessment. Provides quick results. Therefore, a candidate can be seen where he is missing. Improves students’ understanding and adaptability.
- The exam software also provides the correct answer after completing the evaluation. Therefore, it works as an approach for students. The student can correct their answers and continue again in other sessions.
- Above all, the exam software reduces the fear of examination. The burden of writing long answers. Concern about sitting in the examination hall is unavoidable and is also one of the reasons that students often drop out of school. Online exam software makes exams a little more relaxed and less annoying.
Keep Going: Challenges To Manage Examination Online
Benefits of online exam software
Here are the benefits of online exam software. Let’s dive deep into the benefits.
- Flexibility for Candidates
- Easy for Candidates to Use
- Maintaining the Integrity of the Exam
- Create Better Assessments
- Significantly Reduced Administration Overhead
- It’s more secure.
- It saves paper.
- It saves more time.
- Environmentally Friendly
Features of online exam software
Check out ConductExam features:
- Create different types of questions
- Can share test to a particular group
- Customizable as per you requirements
- Supports different types of exam pattern
- Live reporting
- Import/Export Questions
- Pricing – Pay as you go, model
- Can get study materials
- An image capturing & chat tool
- Highly Secure
A competent exam management system can completely eliminate the need to create and organize a stack of student-related paper records by automating the process. Furthermore, it saves effort and time resources and therefore helps with significant cost savings.
Teachers looking for a cost-effective solution to change the student exam experience and gain a competitive advantage over other institutions should invest in education ERP as soon as possible. We hope that you found this article helpful.