Conduct Exam Technologies LLP is hiring a Flutter Developer position that will allow you to expand your capabilities and build equity in a unique work culture. As a Government certified, tech startup there is an opportunity for growth and those with experience in similar areas are encouraged to apply. You will be able to grow your skills and learn both Flutter and Firebase with a team on the cutting edge.
- Create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google's Flutter development framework
- Experience building a moderately complex Android app with knowledge of dart.
- Deep experience in developing high-scale production mobile apps
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Integration of native library with Flutter
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of the apps
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building
- Experience working in an agile development process
- Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Git and Jenkins.
- Write clear, maintainable and testable code
- Good experience in flutter development
- Experience building and deploying a moderately complex Flutter/Android/IOS app
- Translating UI/UX designs into code
- Advanced debugging/testing/optimization
- General knowledge of Location Services, Maps, and other common Android/IOS libraries
- Fluency with Java and/or swift
- Should have ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions
- Basic understanding of Android extensions/custom keyboards
- Experience creating Material Design styled apps
- Should have excellent communication skills.
0 – 4 years experience in Flutter App development (Freshers are also allowed)
BCA, B.sc.IT, MCA, M.Sc.IT, BE (CE & IT)