Online MCQ Software
Examinations are regular, most common student assessment and evaluation method in schools, colleges and universities.
Click Here to Free Demo of Online MCQ Exam Software
Examination Formats Includes:
- 1) Multiple choice
- 2) True/False
- 3) Match the following
- 4) Short answer
- 5) Essay
- 6) Oral
- 7) Computational.
Multiple-choice questions are a well-established, reliable method of assessing knowledge, helping teachers to test a large number of students quickly and efficiently.
It is not only an intuitive and easy assessment method but also versatile, for measuring a variety of knowledge and skills.
With multiple choice quizzes, teachers can cover a really broad selection of content and help them in large sampling of students at time.
Online MCQ System
It is easy to create the test, students can easily answer by just giving a single click on correct option and the results are prompt and statistical.
MCQs can be administered as on-line assessments, such online assessments can be very effective, and can prompt correct answers directly after completion with clarification and reasoning of the answers.
Multiple choice questions are composed of one question (stem) with multiple possible answers (choices), including the correct answer and several incorrect answers.
Students select the correct answer by circling the associated number or letter, or filling in the associated circle on the machine-readable response sheet.
- Quick and easy to score, by hand or electronically.
- Highly reliable test scores.
- A wide sampling of content or objectives.
- Different response alternatives which can provide diagnostic feedback.
- Can be written so that they test a wide range of higher-order thinking skills
- Multiple-choice questions are hard to set but are always reliable to assess. Extended essays are easy to set but hard to assess reliably. Multiple choice test items are less susceptible to guessing than true/false questions, making them a more reliable means of assessment.
- Multiple choice test items are highly versatile and can be written to assess various levels of learning outcomes, from basic recall to application, analysis, and evaluation.
Online MCQ System is the best and efficient choice for online assessment software. ConductExam Software provides the choice of MCQ type of question format for the administrators. The administrators can create and share their MCQ questions with students for quick and easy assessments. MCQ format helps the students to score more and hence evaluation and assessments made easy.